At Hassell Inclusion we’re passionate about digital accessibility.
It’s about enabling inclusive web and app user experiences for everyone.
So why should you care about inclusion?
Take these 100 ordinary people…
- 6 may have difficulty hearing this video
- 11 may have difficulty reading or even seeing the words
- 4 may have difficulty using a mouse
- 18 are likely to be older and may be developing a mixture of all these difficulties
- And these 5 people who are colour blind and can’t see the colours of these dots like everyone else, so may miss some of the information
Many more may not have an impairment but they will care about someone who does: children, parents, siblings, or a friend.
Or you may have a temporary impairment and use voice recognition if you’ve broken your arm, or when you’re cooking.
People, just like you and me, who can’t finish their online shop, research their family holiday, or do their banking on their phone.
At Hassell Inclusion we’re experts in digital accessibility.
We help you to not just fix a problem, but to embed solutions in your organisation.
Hassell Inclusion – access for everyone.